Private lesson Price List (For All Instruments)
PARSONS PRACTIC ROOM RENTAL COSTS
Little Mozarts and Little Strings Courses
MUSIC SCHOOL POLICY
- Fees are Non- Refundable or transferable.The purchase of lessons is only for lessons and is not exchangeable for credit or refund. If your teacher is not available a new teacher will be provided for you.
- Please provide our office with (At Least One Full Day) 24 hours prior to your committed lesson time to request any changes. If you miss your lesson, you forfeit that time, as no make-up lesson will be provided.
- If you are late to your lesson the time cannot be redeemed as the teacher is unable to make-up that time for you, so the lesson will need to finish on time.
- There Must Be Three Lessons Credit for you to Re-enrol and Ensure that the day and time of your lesson is secure. If not, your lesson time can be booked by another student.
- If you are leaving on a holiday and wish to keep your lesson day and time you must purchase a minimum (10 Lesson Pack) as we have a waiting list of students.
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST ORGANISED THROUGH PARSONS ADMINISTRATION STAFF AT THE FRONT OFFICE.
- Teachers can organise available times and breaks with students.
- Cancellations within 24 hours (At Least One Full Day) are Not Accepted and incur the cost of the lesson.
- Any Cancellation Due to Sickness or Any Other Personal Circumstances cannot be rescheduled without a medical certificate.
- Parsons Music expect that students and parents understand that we cannot be flexible with teaching arrangements as our teachers are employed and committed to the time slot that you have paid for.
- We apologise in advance for those that may find these conditions difficult but they must be adhered to in order to run the school properly with consideration for all our students and teachers.
- Parsons Administration thank you for your understanding.