- A patient and enthusiastic piano teacher with over 25 years experience.
- Demonstrate professional teaching skills and establish good rapport with students.
- Well-qualified to teach beginners up to advanced students.
ATCL in Piano Performing
LTCL in Piano Teaching
LTCL in General Musicianship
Accredited Private Music Teacher in Piano
What’s in the Piano Lessons?
- Teach students how to play piano with techniques and train students’ musicianship into the lessons.
· Encourage true musicality right from the very beginning, so that students could learn to play artistically and expressively, but not mechanically.
- Tailor-made piano curriculum for individual students.
# Developing good posture
# Providing fundamental piano skills to students, such as finger techniques in piano playing, scales and arpeggios
# Developing aural perception, sight reading skills and rhythmic awareness
# Teaching students to play piano works in Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Modern Styles
- Select teaching materials for students. Inspire students to interpret piano works with expression
- With successive piano lessons, students are encouraged to take A.M.E.B. Piano Examination
Medium of Instruction
- English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Taught beginners up to Grade 8 level and even student intends to take ATCL Piano Performance Diploma
- Taught Grade 5 (Music Theory) prior to students taking Grade 6 Piano Examination
- Aural training sessions are provided when students took the graded piano examinations
- Successfully prepare students for piano examinations, the passing rate was high, some even achieved Merit or Distinction results
Students have takenGrade 5 Music Theory Examination obtained a 100% pass rate, some of them achieved Distinction (i.e over 90 marks) in the examination