$379.00 $499.00 You Save 24% ($120.00)
The CT-X Series comes with the AiX Sound Source, which can produce a wide range of sound qualities from powerful bass tones to clear high tones. The exceptional computing power of the high-performance LSI reproduces the natural charm of acoustic instrument sounds, such as the agreeable change in tone when a piano key is struck, the sensation of a drum performance, or soaring strings.
The high-speed digital signal processor is also applied for each sound type, such as melody, backing drum and bass, or organ. Even the standard ensemble for a keyboard delivers distinct sounds for each instrument for an expressive performance.
• 61 keys with Touch Response, 48 Polyphony
• 600 Tones and 195 Rhythms
• Backlit LCD Screen for high visibility
• Touch Response for expressive performances
• Arpeggiator: 100 types
• Keyboard includes a chord dictionary
• Auto Harmonize adds harmony, providing additional depth for performances
• Registration - Register detailed setups such as favorite tones, rhythms, and tempos all in one go. Load them instantly when you need them, and it's easy to change settings mid-performance.
• Music Presets - Setups (tone, rhythm, etc.) for songs from a wide range of genres are available as presets. Just load one to create the performance you want.
• Pitch Bend Wheel adds realistic sounding guitar choking, sax bending, and other effects to keyboard play.
• Step Up Lessons to help learn short, easy-to-remember musical phrases.
• Grading and Voice instructions
• Lesson Part Selection (Right hand, left hand, both hands)
• 160 Track Song Bank
• Audio Input Port
• USB Port to easily connect to a computer. Save up to 10 tracks in addition to the built-in tracks.
Keyboard: 61 standard size keys
Touch Response: Sensitivity 3 types, Off
Maximum Polyphony: 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
Built-in Tones: 600
Functions: Layer, Split, Piano/Organ button
Reverb: 1 to 20, Off
Chorus: 1 to 10, Tone
• Beats per Measure: 0 to 9
• Tempo Range: 20 to 255
• Demo Song: 1
• Built-in Songs: 160
• User Songs: 10*
• User-recorded songs: 6*
*Maximum capacity per song: Approximately 320 kilobytes
Step Up Lesson:
• Lessons: 3 (Listen, Watch, Remember), Easy Mode
• Lesson Part: L, R, LR
• Functions: Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
• Built-in Rhythms: 195
• User Rhythms: 10*
*Maximum capacity per rhythm: Approximately 64 kilobytes
Chord Book Function: Chord guide
Registration: 32 (4 setups x 8 banks)
• Real-time recording, playback
• Keyboard Play: 5 songs, 6 tracks
• Playing Along with a Built-in Songs: 1 song (L, R, LR)
• Memory Capacity: Approximately 40,000 notes (1 song)
• Transpose: +/-1 octaves (-12 to +12 semitones)
• Octave Shift: Upper 1/Upper 2/Lower, +/-3 octaves
• Tuning: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
• Preset Scales: 17
• Music Preset: 310
• One Touch Preset: 195
• Auto Harmonize: 12 types
• Arpeggiator: 100 types
MIDI: 16 multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
Musical Information Function: Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank numbers, and names, staff notation, fingering, pedal operation, tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
Pitch Bend Wheel: Pitch Bend Range 0 to 24 semitones
USB Flash Drive: SMF direct playback, data storage, data loading, data deleting, USB flash drive format
• USB flash drive port: TYPE A
• USB port: TYPE B
• PEDAL jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
• Phones/Output jack: Stereo standard jack/Output Impedance 167Ω, Output Voltage 4.5V (RMS) MAX
• Audio In jack: Stereo mini-jack/Input Impedance 10kΩ, Input Sensitivity 200mV
Power Jack: DC 9.5V
• Batteries: 6 AA-size alkaline batteries
• Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours of continuous operation on alkaline batteries
• AC Adaptor: AD-E95100L
• Auto Power Off: Approximately 30 minutes after the last operation; Can be disabled.
Speakers: 12cm x 2 (Output: 2.5W + 2.5W)
Power Consumption: 7.5 W
Dimensions (W x D x H): 94.8 x 35.0 x 10.9 cm / 37-5/16" x 13-3/4" x 4-5/16"
Weight: Approximately 4.4 kg (without batteries) / 9.7 lbs
Included Accessories: Music stand
Compatible with the following OS: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS (10.7 or higher)